SKIP THE QUEUE AND SAVE YOUR TIME!
Check-in online up to 3 hours before your flight.
Follow carefully the step-by-step instructions but, before getting started, make sure you have your booking code within reach.
- Select your seat
- Print your boarding pass
- The service is available for all our destinations with the exception of Tunis, Istanbul, Tirana, St. Petersburg, Kiev.
* Service not available for infants (0 to 23 months) and children (2 to 11 years); if you need special assistance call Air One Call Center on 892 444.
You can check-in online from the very moment you have booked up to 3 hours before your flight departure time.
On the departure day, the check in closes:
- Flights from Milan Malpensa to all destinations and back: 45 minutes before flight departure
- Flights from Milan Malpensa to Cairo and back: 50 minutes before flight departure
If you need to drop off your baggage, go to one of the airport check-in counters.
If you are at Milan Malpensa go to check-in counter no. 301 up to 45 minutes before your flight departure time.
How to get my boarding pass
- You can print your boarding pass from your Pc or pick it up at airport check-in counters. If your flight departs from Milan Malpensa, you can pick you boarding pass up at “Drop Off”check-in counter up to 45 minutes before your flight departure time.
- News. You can receive your boarding pass by SMS (only if you have a Smartphone with internet connection). Service available only in Italy with the exception of flights from/to Aglhero. The new Air One Mobile Boarding Pass will allow you to board in 4 easy steps:
- make the Web Check-in
- choose the option of receiving the Boarding Pass by SMS
- save your boarding pass on your Smartphone
- at the gate bring your Smartphone near the appropriate reader and show your identity document.
Once you have checked-in, check the boarding time and gate on your boarding pass.
Have you completed your Web Check-in? Have the boarding pass with you? You are now ready to start your trip!
Have a good flight!